SUBMERSIBLE PUMP Karcher SP5 DUAL - For Clean Water and Dirty - Floating Adjustable
The SP 5 Dual is the first submersible electric pump for water, dark and clear waters, up to 9.500 l/h. Aspire up to 1 mm from the ground and is equipped with floating adjustable.
Spesso comprati insieme
Electric PUMP FOR CLEAN WATER & DIRTY SP 5 DUAL - code article 1.645-580.0
The submersible pump SP 5 Dual has dual function: suitable for both dark water, with dirt particles coarse (up to 20mm) and for clear waters, with a maximum capacity of 9500 l/h.
It is designed to remedy flooding in the cellars or for emptying ponds and swimming pools.
The seal ring in ceramic material guarantees a greater reliability and a longer life of the motor.
The electric pump operates when the water reaches the height at which you set the float and turns off when the water falls below that level.
Thanks to the quick couplings, Quick Connect attach the hose to the 1 1/4" is easy and fast.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Seal ring ceramic : Durevolissima
- 2 in 1 function : For dirty water and the suction of the flat up to 1mm With a simple movement, you switch from automatic adjustment to manual.
- The float switch is adjustable in height : The electric pump is turned on and off depending on the level of the water. In this way does not work cleaning.
- Power consumption, max. (W) 500
- Flow rate, max. (l/h) 9500
- Head/ Pressure, max. (m/bar) 7 / 0,7
- Maximum depth of dive (m) 7
- Size dirt aspirabile, max. (mm) 20
- residual water (mm) 1
- Temperature, power, max. (°C) 35
- Threaded connection G1
- The electric cable (/m) H05RN-F / 10
- Voltage (V) 230 - 240
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 4,9
- Dimensions (l x w x H) (mm) 237 x 241 x 279
- Convenient carrying handle
- Hose, 1 1/4"
- Quick-connect fitting for mounting the pipe
- You can switch from automatic operation to manual, float Switch, adjustable
- 2 in 1 function
- Float switch, height adjustable
- In the Automatic mode (auto) the pump is operated in contact with water
- In Manual mode the pump operates and continues to work until it reaches the minimum water level as possible.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- To empty ponds and wells
- To be used in case of flooding
- To be used when the basement or laundry room is flooded, a breakdown of the washing machine/the flood)
- To empty the pools
TD GROUP is a KÄRCHER CENTER, certificate for the sale of all the product lines "Home & Garden" and "Professional" as well as the Service Centre Official of the historic German brand.
TD GROUP: 20 years of experience and professionalism at your service.