SUBMERSIBLE PUMP Karcher SP7 DIRT STAINLESS-steel - wastewater - Adjustable Sensor - Pre
The electric immersion for water dark Kärcher are practices and technology. The sensor of the level control reacts immediately to water contact and operates the pump.
Spesso comprati insieme
Electric PUMP FOR DIRTY WATER SP 7 DIRT - STAINLESS steel- item code 1.645-506.0
The electric immersion for water dark Kärcher are practices and technology.
The sensor of the level control reacts immediately to water contact and operates the pump.
The range provides a range of up to 15.500 l/h and are able to drain the water very dirty with particles up to 30mm.
Features: seal Ring, ceramic for added reliability and durability - 5-year Warranty - stainless steel Head - Sensor electronic level: continuous adjustment of the level from the’ start - Pre-filter, removable stainless steel - Quick Connect: faster connection of the raccodi and water pipe - easy-grip handle for transport
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Seal ring ceramic : Durevolissima
- Quick Connect: quick fitting : screw Fitting for screwing the pipe from 1 1/4" to the pump.
- Level sensor : The switching on and off of the pump is adjustable and variable according to need
- Power consumption, max. (W) 750
- Flow rate, max. (l/h) 15500
- Head/ Pressure, max. (m/bar) 8 / 0,8
- Maximum depth of dive (m) 7
- Size dirt aspirabile, max. (mm) 30
- residual water (mm) 35
- Temperature, power, max. (°C) 35
- Threaded connection G1 1/2
- The electric cable (/m) H07RN8-F / 10
- Voltage (V) 230 - 240
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 6,7
- Dimensions (l x w x H) (mm) 238 x 287 x 354
- Convenient carrying handle
- Pipe connection, 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
- Quick-connect fitting for mounting the pipe
- You can switch from automatic operation to manual, Switch on the electric pump
- Level sensor: definition of the level of suction constant
- Prefilter in stainless steel integrated
- In the Automatic mode (auto) the pump is operated in contact with water
- In Manual mode the pump operates and continues to work until it reaches the minimum water level as possible.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- To empty ponds and wells
- To be used in case of flooding
- To empty the excavations of the foundations of the buildings up to 100 cubic metres
TD GROUP is a KÄRCHER CENTER, certificate for the sale of all the product lines "Home & Garden" and "Professional" as well as the Service Centre Official of the historic German brand.
TD GROUP: 20 years of experience and professionalism at your service.